Dad Made Dirty Movies: The Erotic World of Stephen C. Apostolof by Jordan Todorov
Strippers, zombies, fugitives and jewel thieves. These were just some of the characters who inhabited the weird, wild films of director Stephen C. Apostolof in the 1960s and 1970s. But Apostolof’s own life was every bit as improbable as the plots of his lurid movies. Escaping the clutches of the communists in his native Bulgaria, he came to America in 1952 and decided on a whim to reinvent himself as a Hollywood filmmaker, right down to the cigars, sunglasses and Cadillacs. He produced a string of memorable sexploitation classics, including the infamous Orgy of the Dead. Along the way, he married three times, fathered five children and forged a personal and professional relationship with the notorious Ed Wood, Jr. Drawing on rare archival material and interviews with those who knew him best, this first biography of Apostolof chronicles the life and career of a cult film legend.Affiliate Link – Dad Made Dirty Movies: The Erotic World of Stephen C. Apostolof by Jordan Todorov
The Urban Tantra Professional Training Program with Barbara Carrellas
This intensive six-day immersion experience includes:
This is the signature Urban Tantra® intensive workshop. It is designed especially for—but is not limited to—people who work with sex and sexuality. The Urban Tantra® Professional Training Program will give you the skills to take your practice to the next level—both personally and professionally. Whether you are a tantrika, a pro domme, a daka/dakini, a sex therapist, a sex educator, a companion, or anyone else who uses or wants to use a more conscious approach to sexuality in your practice, this program is for you.
- How to create gender-neutral practices that will allow you to work with people of all genders and sexual preferences.
- Unique Urban Tantric breathing techniques and exercises to empower both you and your client.
- How to give your client/student what s/he wants and needs without compromising the integrity of your process.
- How the “dark arts” of BDSM (including fantasy, roleplay, conscious power exchange and intense sensation) can expand your Tantra practice into ecstatic new realms.
- How Tantra (including breath, ritual, movement, and conscious touch) can enrich your BDSM practice with deeper and darker meaning.
- How to adapt your language to attract and keep a more diverse client/student base.
- The most effective marketing techniques to connect you with new clients, plus effective screening protocols to ensure that only the perfect clients arrive on your doorstep.
- Plus a curriculum designed to accommodate participants’ individual interests.
Guy Free, Working on Me by Shauna Hoffman
Welcome. This is a great moment in your life. A moment where you have decided to stop taking care of everyone else and start to take care of you! Stick with me through these chapters and you will take the best ride of your life. One where you are driving…you are in control. Guy Free Working On Me is not meant to be a permanent lifestyle. It is meant to be a time in your life where you stop basing your worth, your happiness, and your self-esteem on having a man at your side. This is going to be an all-out re-deciding of who you are, who you want to be and what you feel inside.
Are you ready?
Take the wheel!
Erotic Art2 years ago
Toys2 years ago
FETISH FANTASY VIBRATING FANTASY PANTIES
Events2 years ago
Erotic Arts2 years ago
SCHEDULE of UPCOMING ADULT FINE ARTS
Featured2 years ago
Allures Tropical SEXcapade
Travel1 year ago
Naked Places, Spain & Portugal
Erotic Arts2 years ago
Travel2 years ago